Using our very own parents, relatives, and family friends for case studies helped as a learning experience and a teachable moment in the growth of our company. We became very involved with their entire Medicare enrollment process from start to finish.
Both of our parents lived in El Paso, so we were very familiar with Medicare in Texas. New Mexico was right around the corner, which we would soon find out that so many individuals in that state needed help, just like our parents.
The final objective was always the same:
For every single individual to have the same positive and smooth Medicare process regardless of their situation or circumstances.
Our studies included:
- Thoroughly studied and analyzed Medicare help in New Mexico and Texas
- Heavily researched Medicare topics, laws, and regulations
- Collected a number of credible resources and tools and followed up on that information
- Called Government Agencies (your best shot for accurate information and most reliable in our opinion)
- Compared a multitude of well known insurance companies and their Medicare Options Portfolio.
- Compared Financial Stability and Rate History of insurance companies
- Collected as much data as possible prior to enrolling for Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, and Prescription Drug Plans
- Investigated and broke down commercials on TV, radio AD’s, and countless mail received and also what we were told on the phone.
- Took notes from agents, organizations, and companies we spoke.
The information was sometimes accurate, partial accurate, misleading, or not true at all. To top it off, some agents and reps were pushy & aggressive, and parents did not like that at all because it made them feel confused, upset, angry, vulnerable, stressed, and anxious about the whole Medicare process.
It did not make sense why all the Medicare information was not the same and constant through different sources. This is where Knowledge is POWER really kicks in and it proved a successful outcome for parents, relatives, family friends, referrals, and now hundreds upon hundreds of individuals.